During any customer journey, they will have numerous touch points with your business, both on and offline. Your social media channels, email marketing, search advertising or shop front all contribute to the customer journey, as do conversations with friends and family.
- Research on your organisation
- External sources of information
- Seeing advertising and branding
- Engagement with your website and other sources of information (such as brochures)
- Converting or purchasing your product or service
- Feedback on the experience